With the US inventory futures buying and selling decrease this morning on Tuesday forward of earnings from massive banks, among the shares which will seize investor focus right now are as follows:
- Wall Avenue expects Morgan Stanley MS to report quarterly earnings at $1.55 per share on income of $279.73 billion earlier than the opening bell. Morgan Stanley shares fell 0.5% to $74.62 in after-hours buying and selling.
- Azenta, Inc. AZTA mentioned it sees preliminary adjusted earnings of $0.08 to $0.12 per share on gross sales of $133 million for the third quarter. Azenta shares dipped 9.6% to $67.05 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
- Analysts predict JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPM to have earned $2.91 per share on income of $31.95 billion for the most recent quarter. The corporate will launch earnings earlier than the markets open. JPMorgan shares fell 0.2% to $111.65 in after-hours buying and selling.
Try our premarket protection right here
- The U.S. Meals and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization to Novavax, Inc’s NVAX lead candidate Adjuvanted (NVX-CoV2373) COVID-19 Vaccine for people 18 years of age and over. Novavax shares fell 0.8% to $69.40 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
- Analysts anticipate Conagra Manufacturers, Inc. CAG to report quarterly earnings at $0.63 per share on income of $2.93 billion earlier than the opening bell. Conagra shares fell 0.4% to $35.60 in after-hours buying and selling.